Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Friday 14 September 2012

Honest to goodness fanart...


People found this blog, enjoyed it and I recently received two works of fan art from two different artists!




First off we have a nice little picture of Christine


The effort is what counts, as well as the fact that it is from a reader. Though not to slam it, She did this using a mouse and MS Paint, a tall task if you ask me, plus, look at how adorable that face and hair is!


Then just this morning I was stunned by a readers take on Anette and her Armour.  Very sexy, very nice and  again, I love that I have written well enough for people to care about these characters. Anyway, here is Anette if she was the type to show a little more skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment